Monday, October 6, 2008

Chocolate Chip Blondies


HI! HI! HI! Ok, so today I got home from school and wanted to bake (whoa, so unusual. lolz.). I decided to make choco chip blondies. Quote from my dad after eating his second one "If there was only 1 of these left on Earth, and I had to kill my mother to get it, I'd say "Mom, I love you, but you're toast."" Creeeeeeepy. LOLz!!! Here's the recipe
Chocolate chip blondies
Ingredients:
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon table salt
6 tablespoons light butter
1 1/2 cups unpacked brown sugar
2 large egg whites
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup mini choc. chips
1/3 cup water
Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350 F. 
In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
In large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Add egg whites and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour mixture, alternating with water. Stir in choc. chips.
Spread into a foil-lined (or greased) 9x13" baking pan. Bake until golden, about 20-25 min. (it took 20 for moi)
Cool on wire rack. 
Remove foil and cut into 24 2-inch squares.

No comments: