Vintage Kitchen Notes gave me a One Lovely Blog Award! Thanks Paula! Apparently how this works is that you receive the award and tell your readers 7 things about yourself. Here we go...
1. I am finishing my freshman year of high school.
2. I started baking for real when I was 9 and have been in love with it ever since.
3. I also cook. A little bit. Not really all that much. But I like to help other people cook.
4. My favorite thing to bake is probably muffins. Like these that I made last week...
the original host. And back to the list...
5. I don't actually post everything I bake on here. There are plenty of things that I spare you. For example, a while back I made a gluten-free "pineapple upside down cake" that really was like a big pile of batter with a few chunks of half-baked cake. Hey, it was yummy, but I like to keep certain standards when posting on here...
6. I am fluent in Portuguese. My mom is from Brazil, thus the Brazilian recipes on here.
7. My dream trip is to go to New Zealand. Mainly so I can jump off of the skytower. Hey, I'm a teenager, I'm allowed :)
Now here comes the fun part! I get to nominate five blogs I like! I'm all about the teen baking thing, so here are some of my favorites:
1. Lauren from Celiac Teen (yep, she's pretty famous already, but I like her blog)
2. Elissa from 17 and Baking (okay, she's famous too...)
3. Erica from Cannella Vita
4. Mia from The Little Blue Bicycle
5. Lucy from Teen Baker
This is a group of five other teenage girls baking their way through high school/college, and each has a great, unique blog. Girls, here are the rules...
The Rules of Acceptance:
-Thank the person who gave you this award
-Include a link to their blog
-Next, select 5 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
-Nominate those bloggers for the Awards
-Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
-In the same post, include this set of rules.
-Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.