Sunday, September 27, 2009

TWD Rewind: Pumpkin Muffins

We had planned to have lunch with some friends this morning, so I decided to make these pumpkin muffins. I wasn't too excited about these, because I don't love pumpkin, but I decided to just make them and get it over with. Boy was I wrong. These are great! And they are some of the greatest-looking muffins I've ever made. They have really big tops, and the sunflower seeds on top make them look pretty (but you can't taste the seeds). The muffins don't taste too much like pumpkin, which I liked, and the nuts make them crunchy, while the raisins make them sweet. They are not the fastest to make, however, so you might not want to make them if you are planning to eat really soon after you get up. All in all, they were rated A's and A-'s.
As always, if you'd like the recipe, you can buy the book, or find it here. Enjoy!

No comments: